- This event has passed.
Fall Harvest Festival
October 21 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
“Fall” into fun with our annual Fall Harvest Festival on Saturday, October 21st. Join us from 10 am to 1 pm in our Sunset Heights space for a day of laughs, crafts, and fall food! Kids can enjoy everything from bobbing for apples, pumpkin carving, to painting and train rides.
Additionally, there is a coloring contest for the kids. Participants are encouraged to bring their finished masterpieces with them to the event and turn them into one of the vendors on the second level for a fall candy bag. (Please see details below.)
Be sure to RSVP on Eventbrite ahead of time and be automatically entered with (1) raffle ticket for a chance to win awesome prizes like tickets to Knott’s Berry Farm!
On the foody side of things, a check–in on Yelp at Culture Craft Coffee & Espresso on the first level will earn you a 15% discount on a tasty treat off their menu. Also, be sure to join Vintana Wine + Dine on the third level of The Centre for brunch from 10:30 am-2pm; kid’s brunch is 50% off with each paying adult. For reservations call 760-745-7777. There will also be delicious fall treats at the Fall Harvest Festival perfect for the entire family!
* Coloring Contest Details:
- There will be a winner for each age group. 4 and under, 5 to 9, & 10 and up.
- There is no cost to participate.
- The drawing or coloring page must be related to fall/autumn/harvest and be in good taste.
- The artwork must include name and contact information.
- One bag of candy per child per finished artwork.
- The Centre Staff will determine winners between 10/22-10/27. Winner’s artwork will be displayed on the large digital screen visible from I-15 until Thanksgiving.
- Entering the coloring contest gives The Centre permission to use artwork on the digital screen and for marketing purposes.
It’s a community event for the whole family!