Nonprofit & Charity Events
Life is about so much more than selling cars and planning parties. For that reason, we are proud to have a culture of giving at The Centre and our related agencies. For years, we have supported nonprofit organizations, such as the Boys and Girls Clubs, YMCA and Casa De Amparo. The Centre has also hosted numerous nonprofit/charity events to benefit St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, Friends and Family Community Connection, World Vision, Escondido Humane Society, and many others.
Hosting a nonprofit/charity event at The Centre has many benefits including:
- A 20% discount on venue space fees
- Performance art packages and fundraising opportunities with Stephen Fishwick Fine Art
- Discounts on floral design, specialty linens, party rentals and more from Sweet Ribbon Events
- Fundraising and fashion show opportunities with Lux Ave Boutique
- Special catering services from Vintana Wine + Dine
- Lexus Escondido Buying Program – Whether you need one or a whole fleet, Lexus Escondido offers special vehicle pricing to nonprofits. Pricing is available through the general sales manager of Lexus Escondido.
Four stunning venues,
Contact Us for Details and Event-Planning Assistance →
Stephen Fishwick Performance Art
In a career that has spanned over two decades, Stephen Fishwick has earned widespread acclaim, but what makes him most proud are his philanthropic endeavors that have raised over $1 million for different charities – he has helped raise $22,500 alone for the San Diego Humane Society in just one evening. Stephen offers two performance art packages that will help you raise funds during your event:
- Package 1 – $7,000 (2 – Performance paintings; 2 – Signed giclee fine art prints; 1 – Interactive experience with Stephen Fishwick)
- Package 2 – $3,500 (1 – Live painting created during the event; 2 – Signed giclee fine art prints)
Lux Ave Fundraising Opportunities
Lux Ave Boutique offers an eclectic palette of women and men’s items with the best, personalized service, committed to sourcing the finest products from all over the world. At your event, 10% of all purchases from Lux Ave Boutique will be donated to your organization. Fashion shows for fundraising at The Centre can be made possible through Lux Ave as well.
Located on the Penthouse Level of the The Centre, Cohn Restaurant Group’s Vintana wine + dine offers a five-star modern take on California cuisine by award-winning chef Deborah Scott. Catering is available for events upon your request.
At The Centre we understand the importance of planning a memorable event. Our team is here to help you achieve this goal.