Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the hours allowed for private events?
- What is the capacity of each venue?
- Will there be parking and/or valet for guests attending an event?
- Does the Centre allow outside catering for events?
- What type of catering/food options does the Centre offer through Vintana?
- Can I bring my own wine, beer or champagne, and is there a corkage fee if I do?
- Are alcoholic beverages allowed at every venue space?
- What does The Centre offer in regards to equipment rentals for parties and events.
- What are the hours for each retailer?
What are the hours allowed for private events?
The Centre can host meetings and events starting at 6:30am. All outside events must conclude by 10pm to be in compliance with the City of Escondido’s noise ordinance. Please inquire with the events staff for information regarding indoor events.
What is the capacity of each venue?
Will there be parking and/or valet for guests attending an event?
The Centre has self-parking available onsite. Meeting or event groups with over 70 guests are required to utilize valet parking. Valet parking fee depends on group size and can be provided by the events team.
Does the Centre allow outside catering for events?
The Centre allows outside catering on our second level event spaces. These are Crown Point, Crystal Ridge, Delta Ridge, and Sunset Heights. There is an outside catering fee of $10++/person for events concluding before 4pm and $15++/person for events starting after 4pm. Events held on our third level (Moonlight Veranda, Starlight Terrace, and Vintage Dining Room) must be catered from Vintana.
What type of catering/food options does the Centre offer through Vintana?
Vintana offers a variety of catering options, including light to heavy hors d’oeuvres, plated meals, and buffets.
Can I bring my own wine, beer or champagne, and is there a corkage fee if I do?
You can bring your own wine with a $15 corkage fee. All other alcohol must be provided from Vintana.
Are alcoholic beverages allowed at every venue space?
Alcoholic beverages are allowed in every space except Panorama Point.
What does The Centre offer in regards to equipment rentals for parties and events.
The Centre has black or white linens, rectangle, and round tables, and chairs included in your space fee. We also have A/V equipment that can be rented at an additional cost.
The A/V list includes: LCD Projector, Projector Screen 69” x 92”, Laptop, Wireless Mic with Stand and Speakers, Easel, Sticky Easel Pad, Conference Phone, Lavalier Mic with Speakers, On-site A/V Technician, 8’x8’ stage, and Dance Floor.
We work with Affairs Party Rentals for any additional A/V or party furniture needs. Our in-house linen specialist, Sweet Ribbon, is also available for any specialty linen rental needs.
What are the hours for each retailer?
- Care Realty Group: Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm
- Stephen Fishwick’s Gallery: 11am-6pm, The gallery is generally open to the public to come in and paint and peruse the art.
- Lexus Escondido: Monday-Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday 8am-6pm, Sunday 10am-6pm
- Culture Craft Coffee: Monday-Friday 7am-7pm, Saturday 7am-6pm, Sunday 9am-530pm
- Vintana: 11:30am-2pm, 5pm-9pm
- Sweet Ribbon Events: By appointment
- Lux Ave Boutique: Monday-Saturday 11am-6pm
- Jean Marc De Angelis Le Salon: Tuesday-Saturday 9am-6pm